Lineage 2 Clan Dark Arts Private Forum

Lineage 2
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 http://www.bfdr.eu/

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Disturbed1
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 351
Age : 27
Localisation : Serbia
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Mon Sep 01 2008, 23:07

Elle come play with us, clans not the same without you Razz (allthou we dont have one yet) We need your spicing up! :DPS. you know how lazy glass is at organising xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clan-makingyoumad.forumotion.net
nagyi
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 384
Age : 34
Localisation : Kolozsvar
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Mon Sep 01 2008, 23:09

glass is not lazy in organizing, the problem is whit the rest bcs u dont listen to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oni_
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Mon Sep 01 2008, 23:53

NO, U!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disturbed1
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 351
Age : 27
Localisation : Serbia
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Tue Sep 02 2008, 14:53

Glass what can you donate for? i saw a aq ring on sale (70kk(LOL)) in giran... Hard to kill aq at this time..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clan-makingyoumad.forumotion.net
Ealinn
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 106
Age : 31
Localisation : Poland
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Tue Sep 02 2008, 16:10

If u have good clan it's not problem at start of server when everyone have low levels Smile Look at stats in community, there are few full clans at 3/4lvl so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Menia
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 234
Age : 32
Localisation : Greece
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Tue Sep 02 2008, 18:56

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.


lol server :S register page is not safe :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aol.com
nagyi
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 384
Age : 34
Localisation : Kolozsvar
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Tue Sep 02 2008, 19:00

Ealinn wrote:
If u have good clan it's not problem at start of server when everyone have low levels Smile Look at stats in community, there are few full clans at 3/4lvl so...

i rly want to see that clan what kills whit lvl ~40 players, C D grade AQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DareMore
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 196
Age : 30
Localisation : Ploiesti | Romania
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Tue Sep 02 2008, 19:38

how u wana kill AQ on IL+ ?
not with low chars. ? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.westnet.ro
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Tue Sep 02 2008, 19:58

DareMore wrote:
how u wana kill AQ on IL+ ?
not with low chars. ? Razz

u cant kill AQ only with low char Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Tue Sep 02 2008, 20:00

Menia wrote:
The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.


lol server :S register page is not safe :S

+1 Very Happy me too tried register
Back to top Go down
Disturbed1
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 351
Age : 27
Localisation : Serbia
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Tue Sep 02 2008, 20:18

Damn i wanna find out what are you able to donate for, i wont play on a donator server!!!WHAT IDIOT WILL SELL AQ RING FOR 70KK!!!!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clan-makingyoumad.forumotion.net
Disturbed1
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 351
Age : 27
Localisation : Serbia
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Tue Sep 02 2008, 23:29

Well i gues i was wrong, they really did kill AQ. I hope the gm wasnt lieing when he said that you can donate only for a flower for gk.Come guys we need ya!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clan-makingyoumad.forumotion.net
PeNaLTy
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 365
Age : 26
Localisation : Varna
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Wed Sep 03 2008, 16:34

Disturbed1 wrote:
Well i gues i was wrong, they really did kill AQ. I hope the gm wasnt lieing when he said that you can donate only for a flower for gk.Come guys we need ya!

affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ealinn
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 106
Age : 31
Localisation : Poland
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Thu Sep 04 2008, 09:09

I got that flower at start without any donations Razz what I can do with this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oni_
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Thu Sep 04 2008, 09:56

WTB link with hellbound to dl.Maybe i will check this serv with some lolchar to fuck around!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GlasS
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 588
Age : 33
Localisation : Varna
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Thu Sep 04 2008, 10:30

zamunda.net , arenabg.com ?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guardian
Elpy
Elpy


Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Thu Sep 04 2008, 11:17

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Menia
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 234
Age : 32
Localisation : Greece
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Thu Sep 04 2008, 13:08

oni_ wrote:
WTB link with hellbound to dl.Maybe i will check this serv with some lolchar to fuck around!

http://download.mmosite.com/download.php?id=2294

account:asdf
password:asdf
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aol.com
oni_
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Thu Sep 04 2008, 14:10

Guardian wrote:
http://zamunda.net/details.php?id=129670

## Инсталация : Това е
ъпдейт на Lineage II The Kamael. Няма инсталация! Разархивирате файла в
директорията на играта (демек заменяте предишната инсталация на Lineage
със съдържанието на архива). Тъй като е по-особен архив програмата за
разархивиране е в торента.


lulz! o.O do i need to have kamael
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disturbed1
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 351
Age : 27
Localisation : Serbia
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Thu Sep 04 2008, 14:22

Ealinn wrote:
I got that flower at start without any donations Razz what I can do with this?
Everyone get it at begining, its for teleport and it desapears in 1-2weeks. Without that flower you cant teleport more then once in 5 min, at least that how i understood it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clan-makingyoumad.forumotion.net
Geo_se7en
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 152
Age : 29
Localisation : Romania Bucharest
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Thu Sep 04 2008, 15:00

Disturbed1 wrote:
Ealinn wrote:
I got that flower at start without any donations Razz what I can do with this?
Everyone get it at begining, its for teleport and it desapears in 1-2weeks. Without that flower you cant teleport more then once in 5 min, at least that how i understood it
Let me explain u ...this "shit" was when I played too (1y ago i think) and yes with this flower u can teleport when U want and where u want ...if u dont have it you have to wait a lil till anothers1 will port ...when i asked the Gm for what is this shit ...he told me "to lower the lag" Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disturbed1
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 351
Age : 27
Localisation : Serbia
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Fri Sep 05 2008, 14:11

Geo_se7en wrote:
Disturbed1 wrote:
Ealinn wrote:
I got that flower at start without any donations Razz what I can do with this?
Everyone get it at begining, its for teleport and it desapears in 1-2weeks. Without that flower you cant teleport more then once in 5 min, at least that how i understood it
Let me explain u ...this "shit" was when I played too (1y ago i think) and yes with this flower u can teleport when U want and where u want ...if u dont have it you have to wait a lil till anothers1 will port ...when i asked the Gm for what is this shit ...he told me "to lower the lag" Razz
Who understood what he said? vote with YES or NO.NO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clan-makingyoumad.forumotion.net
N00B1E
Skeleton Hunter
Skeleton Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Fri Sep 05 2008, 15:35

it was clear enought u should be dumb if u didnt understand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disturbed1
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 351
Age : 27
Localisation : Serbia
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Fri Sep 05 2008, 16:29

N00B1E wrote:
it was clear enought u should be dumb if u didnt understand
Not dumb and dont understand. wtf? :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clan-makingyoumad.forumotion.net
nagyi
Barif
Barif
avatar

Number of posts : 384
Age : 34
Localisation : Kolozsvar
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   Fri Sep 05 2008, 16:45

what's there not to understand? :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: http://www.bfdr.eu/   

Back to top Go down
 
http://www.bfdr.eu/
Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» http://www.nflstoreusa.com/
» new Bait (Big Game Kalmar) for Kho Rok Thailand
» ///Airdam's Clutching
» Glock Add
» http://tnwild.org/

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 Clan Dark Arts Private Forum :: English Section :: BFDR-
Jump to: